School Admin Survey Results 2016

December 6, 2016 BY Chris Carleton

I have always believed that customer satisfaction and appreciation is the most important part of any sales job. So, as the busy Fall season started to wind down and our clinicians settled into their placements in districts across the West, I decided to develop a quick school admin survey for the each of the school districts we are serving for the 2016-2017 school year. The goal was to gather information on what we are doing well and how we can improve to better serve our districts. We are always striving to improve and become the best partner possible to our school districts.
school admin survey response

I am very pleased to announce the results of the survey were overwhelming positive! Of school districts using the Hello There model as well as our non-Hello There model districts, we received 100% excellent rating when our service is on-site. Can’t get much better than that! 92% rated Hello as excellent all-around service provided (on and off-site) with the remaining 8% rated as good. Over 85% said they would be willing to share your experience with Hello with their fellow school administrators. This is the highest compliment we can receive. 

school admin survey results 

Many of our respondents mentioned the best part of working with Hello is our hard-working, kind, and knowledgeable specialists. We are extremely happy our districts feel the same about our team as we do. Our amazing team of SLPs, OT’s and School Psychs share a common goal of to providing the best possible service to all students and staff.

school admin survey wordle

We also received some great feedback on aspects we can improve upon. This is crucial information we will use to improve our service to our districts. We are truly honored and grateful to be of service to students and staff everywhere.  

Thanks again to all of you who completed this survey, for your feedback and for the amazing work you do day in and day out. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and enjoy some well-earned time off.