School Admin Survey Results 2020

January 5, 2021 BY Chris Carleton

Each fall, we survey our partner districts to get their feedback on how the first half of the school year has gone as well as to gain insight on their thoughts for the next school year. This seemed particularly important in this very unpredictable and, at times, very difficult school year.

It is very clear by the results of the survey that our partner districts strongly believe that We Got This! Listed below are just some highlights of this year’s survey as well as direct quotes from our districts on the best part about working with Hello:

A perfect 100% of the responding Admins rated Hello’s level of service as Excellent!

85% would be happy to share their experiences and be a referral to a School District interested in working with Hello.

Of course, our exceptional staff’s continued devotion to always put kids first and provide exceptional service to our districts is the main reason for all of the above. 85% of the administrators who responded to our survey ranked our amazing staff as the best part of working with Hello. The other 15% love our Hello There service model, the responsiveness of our sales team, and our commitment to finding the best fit for each placement. 

Here’s what they had to say, in their own words:

“The level of expertise of the psychologists. I receive the highest compliments from building teams for these staff members.” – Central Kitsap SD

The quality of staff that we contract with. They are able to jump in and get work done without issues.” – Vancouver SD

High-quality well-organized professionals.” – Olympia SD

The Hello Foundation’s SLPs and OTs are experienced professionals with knowledge of the school system and, specifically, the IEP process. Every therapist that we have worked with has been able to hit the ground running. I also appreciate the Hello Foundation’s quick response to any and all requests or questions I may have.” – Baker SD

Very responsive and professional.” – Longview SD

Our contracted therapist is wonderful. Approachable to staff and parents, knowledgeable in her craft, and follows all district expectations and procedures when it comes to providing services.” – Sweetwater #2

I think they’ve done a great job! I love the model of coming to the district once a month.” – Pasco SD

Our contracted school psychologist is amazing. I am so glad that we have the opportunity to work with her. I also appreciate our sales representative. He has also been very responsive.” – Pioneer SD

Great clinicians; great customer service.” – South Coast ESD

The results of this year’s survey demonstrated that, even among all of the uncertainty of this 2020-2021 school year, our staff continues to Put Kids First, Provide Quality Service, and embrace this year’s theme of “We Got This!” A huge thank you to all of them for all of their hard work, and to all of our partner districts for trusting us with your students.