I believe all individuals have something valuable to share with the world. A barrier in communication deprives the world of these unique gifts. We all desire to be seen, heard and validated, just as we are. We also need people who can see and nurture areas that allow us to access our lives and environments in more meaningful and powerful ways. I am honored and feel fortunate to be part of a profession that allows me the opportunity to be part of the process.
Some facts about me:
licensed in the state of...
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication Systems/Supports
- Early Intervention
- Executive Function Skills
- Family/Caregiver/Community Coaching
- Inclusionary Practices/Adaptations
- Language Processing Disorders
- Positive Behavioral Supports
- Prelinguistic/Play/Engagement Skills
- Program Planning for Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
- Supervision of Graduate Student Clinicians