The Hello Foundation is a progressive, fun-loving, student-focused company that provides high-quality service to students, districts, and families. Unlike many other companies, we hire all of our clinicians as employees with benefits and we give you the choice of which district to work for.
School districts come to The Hello Foundation searching for an SLP who can have a positive influence on their students and staff. We pride ourselves on consistently providing what districts need, where and when they need it. SLPA positions may be fully remote or may require travel one week a month to be onsite in a school district while working 3 weeks a month from your home office. Preference will be given to candidates with the greatest flexibility regarding travel.
Our clinicians have a few things in common: they're dedicated to kids, they're flexible, they're always learning, and they're ridiculously adventurous. If these describe you, then read on.
You will perform all of the duties of a school-based SLPA utilizing telepractice and potentially onsite services. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Following and implementing treatment plans provided by SLP
- Using strong communication skills to communicate with families, SLP, and staff.
- Attending IEP meetings when appropriate
- Perform clerical and scheduling duties
- You will work 160 hours/month for full-time employees.
- You will work from a home office.
- You will have a personal computer with teleconferencing capability.
- You will have consistent and reliable high-speed internet access for teleconferencing.
- You will be an active member of the Hello Foundation community, including attendance at events and regular participation in discussions via our intranet.
- You are flexible.
- You are open to new ideas and change.
- You are a problem solver.
- You are an independent thinker.
- You are committed to the advancement of your own clinical skills.
- You are unflappable when under pressure and time constraints.
- You have excellent oral and written interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have a positive attitude and calming presence.
- Licensed or certified in your state of residence and willing to become licensed or certified in additional state(s) if necessary for your placement.
- Must reside in or plan to relocate to Oregon, Washington, Idaho, or Colorado.
- 3% company-paid 401k
- 50% of health insurance premium is employer paid for those working .75 FTE or greater for all coverage levels
- Paid time off
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Medical flexible spending account
- Supplemental insurance
- Loan assistance for newly graduated clinicians
- 8 hours of free, in-house PD every year
- Access to our award-winning, confidential intranet
- Monthly Group Shares for peer collaboration and problem-solving
- Dedicated THF SLPA supervisor to provide support and advocacy
- Company-sponsored outings, events, and parties
- Group volunteer opportunities