We are a progressive, client-focused clinic providing high-quality SLP and OT services to the greater Portland community and online therapy services to patients throughout the United States. Due to our experience with online therapy, we have been able to seamlessly transition our local clients between in-person and remote services during the time of COVID. We will continue to provide both teletherapy and resume in-person therapy as health guidance allows. All members of our clinic team are currently vaccinated.
We have built our company on our core values: Practice Work/Life Balance, Provide High-Quality Service, Put Kids First, and Give. We pride ourselves on providing superior therapy and nurturing the growth of our staff. We engage the larger community and shape the standards for best practices.
We are . . .
- Fierce advocates for kids
- Savvy business visionaries
- Passionate about our culture
- Intentional about our growth
You will perform all of the duties of an OT utilizing a hybrid service model consisting of traditional in-person services and telepractice services.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Employing best practices in individual and group treatment, and evaluations.
- Monitoring and evaluating client progress
- Completion of daily notes, progress reports, and evaluation reports in a timely manner.
- Collaborating and consulting with staff, parents, and other services providers.
- Working with volunteers and/or students
You are . . .
- open to new ideas and change.
- a problem solver.
- an independent thinker.
- committed to the advancement of your own clinical skills.
- unflappable when under pressure and time constraints.
- an excellent oral and written communicator, both professionally and interpersonally.
- positive and calm.
- excited by new opportunities.
- You are interested in being part of a team and collaborating with your peers.
You have experience:
- working with children with a wide variety of needs.
- working within a group and collaborating on projects.
- working directly with families and caregivers.
- Current Oregon OT License
- Have at least 2 years of pediatric experience and a passion for working with children, adolescents, and potential adult clients
- Clinical experience with pediatric feeding and sensory processing disorder is a plus.
- Covid-19 vaccination or ability to get fully vaccinated before the first day of work.
- FLEX Supplemental options (AFLAC)
- 401k with 3% employer contribution
- Generous paid vacation days and holidays
- In-house and external professional development
- Opportunities for group volunteer activities, company-sponsored outings and events, and peer collaboration
Job closed on February 28, 2021