The Hello Foundation is a progressive, fun-loving, student-focused company that provides high-quality service to students, districts, and families. Unlike many other companies, we hire all of our SLPs as employees with benefits.
School districts come to The Hello Foundation searching for an SLP who can have a positive influence on their students and staff. We pride ourselves on consistently providing what districts need, where and when they need it. We developed the Hello There hybrid telepractice model to give rural districts access to highly qualified providers and to allow our clinicians to deliver online services most of the month without losing the benefits that come from being in the building every so often.
Our Hello There clinicians have a few things in common: they're dedicated to kids, they're flexible, they're always learning, and they're ridiculously adventurous. If these describe you, then read on.
You will perform all of the duties of a school-based speech-language pathologist utilizing a hybrid service model consisting of traditional in-person services and telepractice services.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Employing best practices in individual and group treatment
- Monitoring and evaluating student progress
- Tracking data for progress reports and treatment planning
- Completing all special education paperwork in a timely manner (including case management)
- Attending and leading IEP meetings
- Completing evaluations and writing reports
- Billing Medicaid when requested
- Collaborating and consulting with teachers and parents
- Supervising and mentoring speech assistants and/or SLPAs
- Working with volunteers and/or students
- You are flexible.
- You are open to new ideas and change.
- You are a problem solver.
- You are an independent thinker.
- You are committed to the advancement of your own clinical skills.
- You are unflappable when under pressure and time constraints.
- You have excellent oral and written interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have a positive attitude and a calming presence.
- a personal computer with teleconferencing capability.
- consistent and reliable high-speed internet access for teleconferencing.
- active participation in the Hello Foundation community, including attendance at (virtual or live) events and regular participation in discussions via our intranet.
- Current ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence in good standing
- Licensed in your state of residence
- Willing to become licensed in additional state(s) if necessary for telepractice
At least 2 years of clinical experience in schools, private clinics, or the medical setting
- 3% company-paid 401k
- 50% of health insurance premium is employer paid for those working .75 FTE or greater for all coverage levels
- paid time off
- direct deposit of paychecks
- medical flexible spending account
- supplemental insurance available
Job closed on September 30, 2021