The Hello Foundation is a progressive, fun-loving, student-focused company that provides high-quality service to students, districts, and families. Unlike many other companies, we hire all of our SLPs as employees with benefits and we provide you with a dedicated CF Mentor.
School districts come to The Hello Foundation searching for an SLP who can have a positive influence on their students and staff. We pride ourselves on consistently providing what districts need, where and when they need it.
Our clinicians have a few things in common: they're dedicated to kids, they're flexible, they're always learning, and they're ridiculously adventurous. If these describe you, then read on.
You will perform all of the duties of a school-based SLP-CF utilizing in-person, telepractice, or a combination of both. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Connecting regularly with your CF mentor
- Employing best practices in individual and group treatment
- Monitoring and evaluating student progress
- Tracking data for progress reports and treatment planning
- Completing all special education paperwork in a timely manner (including case management)
- Attending and leading IEP meetings
- Completing evaluations and writing reports
- Billing Medicaid when requested
- Collaborating and consulting with teachers and parents
- You will work 160 hours/month for full-time employees.
- You will travel up to one hour from your home to deliver services on-site.
- You will have a personal computer with teleconferencing capability.
- You will have consistent and reliable high-speed internet access
- You will be an active member of the Hello Foundation community, including attendance at events and regular participation in discussions via our intranet.
- You are flexible.
- You are open to new ideas and change.
- You are a problem solver.
- You are an independent thinker.
- You are committed to the advancement of your own clinical skills.
- You are unflappable when under pressure and time constraints.
- You have excellent oral and written interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have a positive attitude and calming presence.
- Completed Master’s Degree in the field of speech-language pathology
- Must reside in or plan to relocate to Oregon or Washington
- 3% company-paid 401k
- 50% of health insurance premium is employer paid for those working .75 FTE or greater for all coverage levels
- Paid time off
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Medical flexible spending account
- Supplemental insurance
- Loan assistance for newly graduated clinicians
- 8 hours of free, in-house PD every year
- Access to our award-winning, confidential intranet
- Monthly Group Shares for peer collaboration and problem-solving
- Dedicated THF supervisor to provide support and district advocacy
- Company-sponsored outings, events, and parties
- Group volunteer opportunities