The Hello Foundation is a progressive, fun-loving, student-focused company that provides high-quality service to students, districts, and families.
School districts come to The Hello Foundation searching for an SLP who can have a positive influence on their students and staff. We pride ourselves on consistently providing what districts need, where and when they need it. We provide both in-person and telepractice to school districts depending on their needs.
Our clinicians have a few things in common: they're dedicated to kids, they're flexible, and they're always learning.
You will perform all of the duties of a school-based SLP utilizing a hybrid service model consisting of traditional in-person services and telepractice services. You will be supported by an experienced CF mentor that has FTE specifically dedicated to your mentorship.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Connecting regularly with your CF mentor
- Employing best practices in individual and group treatment
- Monitoring and evaluating student progress
- Tracking data for progress reports and treatment planning
- Completing all special education paperwork in a timely manner (including case management)
- Attending and leading IEP meetings
- Completing evaluations and writing reports
- Billing Medicaid when requested
- Collaborating and consulting with teachers and parents
- Supervising and mentoring speech assistants and/or SLPAs
- Working with volunteers and/or students
- You are flexible.
- You are open to new ideas and change.
- You are a problem solver.
- You are an independent thinker.
- You are committed to the advancement of your own clinical skills.
- You are unflappable when under pressure and time constraints.
- You have excellent oral and written interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have a positive attitude and a calming presence.
- a personal computer with teleconferencing capability.
- consistent and reliable high-speed internet access for teleconferencing.
- active participation in the Hello Foundation community, including attendance at (virtual or live) events and regular participation in discussions via our intranet.
- 3% company-paid 401k
- 50% of health insurance premium is employer paid for those working .75 FTE or greater for all coverage levels
- paid time off
- direct deposit of paychecks
- medical flexible spending account
- supplemental insurance available