Now Hiring Speech-Language Pathologists in Oregon, Arizona, Colorado, Texas and Washington
School districts have trusted The Hello Foundation since 2005 for the best speech-language pathologists (SLPs) and Speech-Language Pathology Assistants (SLPAs). Join our team and work with students on-site, online, or a combination of both via our unique Hello There hybrid teletherapy model. You’ll assist students with speech, language, fluency, and feeding and swallowing needs in school districts across the country.
Why Join The Hello Foundation Team?
- Flexible work arrangements: Work anywhere, in-person or via teletherapy.
- Benefits for all: 401k, medical, dental, and vision benefits for part-time and full-time employees.
- Opt-in benefits: Access flexible spending accounts for childcare and medical expenses, and voluntary supplemental benefits.
- Generous PTO: No-questions-asked paid time off and paid parental leave to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Continuing education: Eight hours of free, in-house professional development annually, tailored to clinician input.
- Advocacy and support: Access our award-winning intranet, collaborate at monthly Group Shares, and receive advocacy from a dedicated THF supervisor.
- Fun culture: Enjoy special treats, gift card giveaways, and social events.