Join Our Team of Occupational Therapists in Oregon, Arizona, Colorado, Texas and Washington
Since 2005, The Hello Foundation (THF) has provided passionate Occupational Therapists (OTs) and Certified Occupational Therapists (COTAs) to school districts. Come work for us and help children address challenges in daily living, such as fine and gross motor skills, sensory integration, feeding, and visual perception skills. Help kids learn new ways of doing everyday activities, regain or develop skills, adapt their environment, and use materials or equipment to make life easier.
Why Join THF Team?
- Benefits for all: 401k, medical, dental, and vision benefits for part-time and full-time employees.
- Opt-in benefits: Access flexible spending accounts for childcare and medical expenses, and voluntary supplemental benefits.
- Generous PTO: No-questions-asked paid time off and paid parental leave to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Continuing education: Eight hours of free, in-house professional development annually, tailored to clinician input.
- Advocacy and support: Access our award-winning intranet, collaborate at monthly Group Shares, and receive advocacy from a dedicated THF supervisor.
- Fun culture: Enjoy special treats, gift card giveaways, and social events.