Many schools will be on spring break for the last week of March. If you’re staying in town, come to Camp Hello for an action-packed speech and occupational therapy camp!
Camp Hello is a half-day morning camp featuring activities for everyone: stories, crafts, movement, fort-building, games and making friends. Campers will have individual speech and group therapy, which can address speech, language and social goals. Occupational therapy will also be available.
Here are the deets:
- Monday, March 26 through Friday, March 30
- Camp is from 9am to 12 noon daily
- Pick one day of camp, or as many as you want
- Ages 5 to 12
There is a different theme each day:
- Monday is all about Cooking. Activities will center around sensory and sequencing targets.
- Tuesday’s theme is Science. Activities will center around predictions and comparisons.
- Wednesday, we’ll be Building! Activities will center around planning and cooperating.
- Thursday’s theme is Team-Building and Drama. Activities will center around social and non-verbal communication.
- Friday, we wrap us with Music. Activities will center around emotions and creating bonds.
To sign up your camper, or to ask questions, speak with your child’s clinician, send us an email or give us a call at 503-517-8555. To learn about some of our past fun camps, check out pictures from our Winter Wonderland Social Skills camp from last December, or the Pajama Party /r/ Camp from last summer.