Do you ever wonder if your young child’s speech-language development is on target? Have questions like these?
- Articulation – how much should you understand at each age?
- Expressive language – should your child be combining words yet?
- Receptive language – how do you know how much they understand?
- Stuttering – don’t all kids stutter sometimes?
- Social language – how do you know if there’s a problem?
You’re in luck. We created this handy reference highlighting five communication development red flags for the preschool years.
Please feel free to share! Click on the image or link to download a free copy, and contact us if you have any questions or would like us to send you a hard copy.