The Hello Foundation is a progressive, student-focused company
providing SLP and OT professionals to
school districts and ESDs interested in the
highest quality of service for students.
We have built our company on the idea that a committed and passionate community of specialists can further the study of a specialized field and provide superior care. We pride ourselves on nurturing professionals and developing creative solutions to unique staffing challenges.
Social Media Coordinator – Job Description
This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining an online presence for the Hello Foundation, using various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest.
Expectations & Compensation: 5-10 hours/week, hourly rate dependent upon experience, 90 day trial employment, with possibility of extension
Responsibilities would include:
- creating and posting content on a weekly basis,
- engaging in the social media realm with current staff, potential recruits, clients, and the community as a representative of THF
- advocating for The Hello Foundation in the greater online community, engaging in dialogues on THF’s behalf and representing the THF in social media spaces
- moderating conversation on the THF website and social media pages and relaying feedback to the Leadership Team
- moderating and monitoring podcasts
- monitoring trends in social media tools
The Social Media Coordinator will also work with the Leadership Team to develop strategy and ensure content is being exposed through social channels.
Successful candidates should have:
- Exemplary writing skills (writing sample to be provided with resume)
- Requisite technical expertise
- Willingness to learn our culture and become a member of our community
- An established professional online social presence on multiple platforms
- Passion for special education, including speech/language & occupational therapy
- Consistency, with the commitment to publishing regularly
- Interest in growing and interacting with our team, friends, fans, and readership
If interested, send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes will be accepted through 10/31/2013.