Do you ever wonder if your child’s speech-language development is on target? Have questions like these?
- Articulation – how much should you understand at each age?
- Expressive language – should your child be combining words yet?
- Receptive language – how do you know how much they understand?
- Stuttering – don’t all kids stutter sometimes?
- Social language – how do you know if there’s a problem?
We created this handy reference highlighting five communication development red flags, covering each area of speech and language, that should never be ignored.
Please feel free to share! Click on the image or link to download a free copy, and contact us if you have any questions or would like us to send you a hard copy.